Viralox® Health Spray
Viralox® Health Spray
How does Viralox help protect against viruses?
Among the many pathogens that pose a threat to our well-being, viruses are preeminent. Not only do they cause some of the worst diseases and infections known to man - from AIDS to cancer, hemorrhagic fever to avian flu - but they are the most difficult to treat. There are numerous antibiotics and other drugs that are very effective against bacteria, fungi and protozoan sites, yet very few that are effective against viruses. Many viruses have no known treatment. But that does not mean there are no ways of protecting against viruses.
The Lactopeptide in Viralox contains Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRP's) and Lactoferrin. Both have scientific literature that proves they are effective virus fighters.
PRP's main mechanism of action is to support immune functioning, stimulating it when it is performing at levels and suppressing it when it is overactive. A smoothly running immune system is vital to combat viral infections.
Lactoferrin is part of the body's innate, non-specific immune system that helps the body combat pathogens of all varities. Lactoferrin has been shown to be effective against a wide variety of viruses. It utilizes a number of mechanisms to accomplish this, principally blocking the entry of viruses into target cells by competing for binding sites on the cells or by binding to viral proteins to inactivate them so that macrophages and other scavenger cells can dispose of them. It also acts as an immune modulator to help stimulate the immune system to respond to infections.
To prove the effectiveness of Viralox, stage three and stage four trials were conducted with the supervision of the WHO on late stage HIV patients. The results have been impressive, with normal level CD4 counts and elimination of viral load in blood samples in all the pants that remained compliant with protocols.
The active ingredient in Viralox, Lactopeptide, is a proprietary combination of PRP's and Lactoferrin peptides. This unique bioactive combination in peptides form absorbs readily into the blood stream via a simple oral spray delivery and is available for all ages.
Lactopeptide function provides a unique combination of benefits:
- Viraloxincreases NK cells' activity from 10-12 units to 220-240 over a 200% increase. This is five times higher than any other product tested. This is important in infectious diseases particularly as Lymphocytes and NK cells are typically suppressed in these conditions. Viralox can help restore the normal balance of these cells, even in AIDS patients with suppressed immune systems. NK cells in our immune system are responsible for the removal of infected and abnormal cells.
- Balances immune function as a true immune modulator. Viralox regulates cytokine production to normalize inflammatory response depending upon the situation. It can suppress an overactive immune response and stimulate an under-responsive process.
- Promotes T-lymphocyte production stimulating them to become either helper T-cells or suppressor T-cells.
- Produces immunity to viruses. Viralox assists Helper T-cells promote the growth and activation of B-lymphocytes that produce antibodies to any virus or other pathogen present.
- Activates memory cells to shorten response time, if additional attacks occur.
- Stimulates the production of tumor necrosis factor-as a number of other important cytokines. Promotes proliferation of Leukocytes (white blood cells).
- Effective against viruses known to have caused autoimmune diseases.
- Clinically proven to increase T-cell count to normal or near normal in AIDS patients.
- PRP's activate and control the production of cytokines and can help reduce the over production of cytokines associated with the Avian (Bird Flu) virus.
- Blocks viral cell binding sites preventing infection and reducing viral replication.
- Clinically shown to be effective against a wide range of viruses including Herpes, HIV, Influenza, Human Papilloma, Rotavirus, Polio, Adenovirus, Hepatitis C, Hanta, Respiratory Syncytial, Alpha viruses such as Semliki Forest and Sindbis, and Enteroviruses such as Enterovirus-71,EpsteinBar, and Cytomegalovirus.
- Helps the immune system to adapt to viral mutations.
- Effective against a broad range of other pathogens: bacterial, yeast, and fungal.
Living in today's world requires a strong immune system
As we enter the third millennium, medicine is being confronted by new and more virulent forms of disease that have adapted to resist current treatments. Increasing levels of pollution and toxins in the environment weaken our immune systems making us unable to defend ourselves against these viruses.
Daily nutritional supplementation with Viralox Health Spray can help modulate or balance the immune system to help us better deal with challenges that disrupt the homeostasis of the system. Viralox provides the unique support needed to survive viral and other infections for which there is no other effective defense. It helps the body heal itself by supporting its own natural defenses. The effectiveness of its compounds has been proven in hundreds of clinical and scientific studies published in peer reviewed journals.
Viralox Health Spray is a natural solution that is safe and easy to use
PRP's and Lactoferrin from colostrum are completely safe and have no known side effects. In addition, the spray is easy and fun for children to use with no pills or bad tasting liquid to swallow. Just two or three squirts into the mouth three times a day delivers an effective dose. Since it is a nutritional supplement, no prescription is required, and its cost is low enough for nearly any family to afford.
An out of balance immune system is a green light for disease and infection. A healthy balanced immune system, on the other hand, provides the best prophylaxis against illness. When patients have an unbalanced immune system that is not operating at optimal levels, they need the help that Viralox can provide, especially in cases where a vaccine is not available. Viralox Health Spray with Lactopeptides provides that help.
Amount Per Serving:
Lactopeptide: Lactoferrin and Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRPs) (fromBovine Colostrum) 6mg*
*Daily Value (DV) not established
Natural vanilla flavor, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate
Contains: Milk proteins
Finally help for protection from Viruses
Contains Lactopeptide: A unique concentration of Proline rich Poly Peptides and Lactoferrin from colostrum in an easy to use mouth spray that is safe for all ages. Lactopeptide components in Viralox have been clinically shown to do the following:
Lactopeptide can induce a shift from a predominantly humeral (inactive) immune response to a more protective and proactive cellular response. Doing so assists the immune system in more effectively fighting chronic viral and bacterial infections while simultaneously inhibiting the initiation of inappropriate inflammatory cascades.
What does Viralox do?
- Creates a hostile environment for viruses
- Destroy most viruses and other pathogens on contact
- Helps activate immunity to viruses, and other pathogens
- Helps block viral and other pathogenic reproduction by interfering with reproductive process
- Helps regulate the activity of the immune system
- Stimulate the production of white blood cells and then activate them into active T cells which create antibodies to destroy invaders
- Regulate the efficiency of T cell activity in lymph glands for anti-viral activity
- Helps increase up to 400 times the production and increase the effectiveness of natural killer (NK) cells in your body that seek and destroy virally infected or damaged cells
- Helps modulate cytokine activity that regulates inflammatory response and inter-cellular communication
- Helps quicken immune response (via enhanced intercellular communication) lessoning the onset and duration of symptoms
- Helps induce differentiation of monocytes and macrophages to help destroy invading pathogens
- Helps inhibit viruses know to be associated with auto-immune response
The information above comes from published peer review medical journals and has not been reviewed or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent disease.
HOW COULD VIRALOX CHANGE YOU AND YOUR CHILD’S LIFE?
David M. Markowitz, M.D., Pediatrician – “We have just finished a review of our first 12 months' Pediatric experience with Viralox’s PRPs and the review confirms our initial feelings. 88 children who used PRP daily at the recommended doses for six or more months were compared to the same aged and same sexed children who did not use PRP, and their illness and antibiotic use were compared. We found in this retrospective study a 74% reduction in reported illness and an 84% reduction in antibiotic use. Using any measure, these are very significant results. No untoward reactions were reported. We have started to review the costs of the illness/antibiotic saved by the use of PRP. Initial results indicate over $25,000 saved in the user group in medical care, office visits, and drug costs. Again, these results are of major consequence and show the use of PRPS not only improves the quality of life for the child and his/her family it makes sense economically. How could Viralox change your child's life?”
“Colostrum contains non-specific inhibitors (PRPs) that inhibit a wide range of respiratory illness, notably influenza viruses. Colostrum is specifically cited for its unique effectiveness against potentially deadly outbreaks of Asian flu viruses that emerge from animal/human mutations.” This was published by Dr. Shortridge, et al, in the Journal of Tropical Pediatrics.
“Colostrum has a virus antibodies PRPs that acts against viral invaders. A wide range of antiviral factors were acknowledged to be present in colostrum.” from a study at the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta, Georgia, published by Dr. E. L. Palmer, et al, in the Journal of Medical Virology
Viralox PRPs can be effective in reducing viral populations. A 1995 study conducted in the Netherlands, indicated that the immune factors and PRP peptides are one of the best ways to reduce viral levels in the body. It inhibits the viral attack of certain body cells and is able to completely block the infection. [Harmsen, M.C.; Swart, P.J.; Bethune, M.; Pauwels, R.; DeClercq, E.; et al.